Mar 28, 2011

Day 14- Leopard Print and Cuban Sandwiches

DSC_0624

DSC_0628
DSC_0631
DSC_0633
DSC_0646
Forever21 leopard print top, H&M black skirt, vintage black sweater robe, random gold cross and leaf earrings, Cooperative black satchel, random black ankle socks, Aldo black wedge heels
DSC_0652
On Sunday, my family and I went to Porto's Bakery for lunch. My mom ordered a Roja Viejo cuban beef sandwich and I ordered a Papa Preparda, a Cuban potato ball sandwich (I love potatoes. It's so self-destructive.), and we split. It was DELICIOUS. My dad has a bit of an obsession with their cheese rolls too, so we got a dozen of mixed cheese rolls and guava pastries. I loved the sunshine that we got, especially with last week's gloomy, cloudy weather. Let's hope for a sunny week!

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE satchel, lovely sweater, great wedges... YUMMY FOOD!<3

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...