Mar 24, 2011

Current Inspiration

Miu Miu circa summer 2010
Cotton-looking weeds that perfectly embody spring. Picture from a blog I can't seem to remember.

fortune cookie I made in ceramics. carpe diem.
seize the day.

An ad I made for my ROP Commercial Art and Advertising class. I had to choose a company and design an ad around it. The photo was taken in an alley in Old Town Pasadena, then edited on Photoshop.
I went to Little Tokyo today with a school club and sadly no one brought a camera due to fear of the rain :( Had a REALLY great time up there, even though we arrived at 9:30 to discover that everything opened at 11 or 12, save for the markets and a bakery. Regardless, we had a nice, chill day browsing in the shops, markets, and bookstores, and eating ramen and Yogurtland. I snapped some pictures of my outfit from my phone, so those will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...