Mar 22, 2011

Day 10- Boxy Redness

DSC_0246
DSC_0261
DSC_0262
DSC_0264
DSC_0260
Cooperative red boxy shirt, Banana Republic legging jeans, Mudd boots, Express earrings
This is what I wore to my cousin's 10th birthday party at Dave & Buster's at Irvine Spectrum. On the down side, it was POURING rain all day! But that didn't rain on our parade, the little kids partied it up inside haha I was assigned the job of photographer, so I spent a majority of the time chasing after kids in the arcade and snapping photos. It was really fun! I even got a game card to play with! Sadly, the night ended with a horrible headache– probably the result of the flashy lights and loud music. Ohh, and the hello kitty pancake? My 5-yr old cousin Cayli gave it to me. She and her dad made cinnamon waffles in the morning and she put one in her sweater XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...