Mar 16, 2011

Are You a Man Repeller?

I found this blog that I have been semi-obsessively clicking through all day when I wasn't doing homework or reading. Then, I came across THIS. The Man Repeller Quiz. The whole concept behind the quiz was hilarious and oh-so true. How many bloggers have donned ensembles that have confused and repelled their men? I have. And though I love my man, I shall continually be guilty. Take the quiz below! And check out Sam's blog.

http://www.manrepeller.com/2011/01/are-you-man-repeller-take-quiz.html

And so this isn't a textual post. Here is a photo of my favorite man-repellant fashion item: the maxi skirt.

black-cotton-on-shoes-white-monki-dress-light-pink-monki-skirt-beige-korea_400
5277925148_2804e7522c_b5502347240_06ef328f37_b
1298352891-sheer_skirt1
leopardskirt2

photo credit: Sam; Sonia; Dylana

1 comment:

  1. i love all of these.... i just did a post wearing a maxi skirt, they repel everyone! hahahah i got judged hard at my orthodontist today XD

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...