Mar 16, 2011

Day 6- Knits and Ruffles

Photo 645
vintage cream knit sweater, Aerie ruffled eyelet p.j. shorts
Photo 636
Today I woke up feeling dizzy and sick, so I ended up taking the day off school and sleeping a couple extra hours. Around 10A.M., I went to the doctor and got my blood drawn to run some tests on why I've been feeling dizzy for the past couple days. I wore a boatneck red-striped long sleeve and leggings out for my not-so-fun excursion today. So I've been wearing this vintage cream knit sweater and dusty mauve ruffled eyelet shorts around the house. Comfy, cute, and definitely makes the sick, slightly blood-deprived me, feel a bit better :]

1 comment:

  1. Love the eyelet shorts- AE just opened in HK and I've been missing their underwear line for a while!
    Ps. thanks for featuring me in your MR section!
    -Sam
    http://www.samishome.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...