Mar 12, 2011

Day 1- Lace


DSC_0050
DSC_0052
DSC_0054
DSC_0062
DSC_0068
DSC_0080
DSC_0086
DSC_0088
DSC_0094

Monteau lace dress, Report clogs, boutique ring, vintage bag, American Apparel 'Office' nail polish
Today was the first official day of my 40 Day Challenge. I also finally wore out this beautiful, lace dress by the brand Monteau that I picked up at Buffalo Exchange back in November! It has gorgeous detail with the black sash around the waist and the lace sleeves. I spent the Saturday with my mom, running errands in Little Saigon (which included picking up my prom dress! :D) and stopping into the Anti-Mall in Costa Mesa to return a few items at UO to start off my shopping binge. Farewell shopping! You shall be sorely missed!
And thank you to my mom for the amazing photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...