Mar 22, 2011

Day 11- Schoolgirl

Jessica's blog 001
Jessica's blog 004
Jessica's blog 005
Jessica's blog 006
Jessica's blog 008
Forever21 sweater shirt, Express flowy black shorts, Hue black tights, Mudd boots
I put together this outfit for a not-so-rainy, not-so-sunny day, and didn't even realize that I look like a school girl/ Hogwarts student. Or at least, that's what everyone told me at school today lol It was a comfy and cute outfit, so I felt pretty happy throughout the day. I also wear these boots wayyyyy too often now. I should look into a pair of flat brown combat boots. I should've snagged the Dolce Vita for Target boots when I had the chance!

1 comment:

  1. this outfit feels very 'you' like :) it captures your sillyness along with the cute asian hogwarts look you love ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...