Mar 17, 2011

Day 7- Layers

DSC06198
DSC06199
DSC06200
DSC06201
Aryn Klein coat, Silence and Noise cream knit sweater, Forever 21 ruffle dress, Mudd boots.
Oh California weather... Today was a bitterly cold and foggy morning, then the sun breaks through the clouds and shoots heat rays on us all! Unpredictable weather is when layering comes in hand :) Definitely loving this cream knit sweater, so versatile and it's the item I immediately grab whenever I feel chilly or need a little something more in an outfit. I've had these boots since I was 13, and I'm amazed that they're still intact! Their constant wear is pushing me more towards thinking I need some flat, brown combat boots... Hmm.. maybe after this 40 Day Challenge of no shopping haha
Highlight of my day? Logging onto my e-mail to find that not one... but TWO of my favorite fashion bloggers (both of which I'm come to religiously check their blogs) commented on my recent posts! :D Comments make me so happy; they let me know that someone out there is reading my posts. So if you can, comment! It really makes my day.
Also, photo credit to Melinda Ngo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...