UO peplum shirt, BDG mid-rise twig jeans, Jeffrey Campbell Tardys, Jewelmint Avalon necklace
This year has been a real whirlwind. With just hours until the new year, I've been reflecting on all the amazing things I've experienced in 2012. I've been to my first live show tapings (So You Think You Can Dance and American Idol), met my idol Cole Horibe, gotten two jobs that I love, declared my double major, scored an internship for 2013, met the most wonderful people and came to cherish the friends and family in my life so much more.
For 2013, my new year's resolutions...
- remember to indulge in all the little moments that really count rather than being swooped away by the flurry of future goals
- read read read – one of my favorite things to do, yet I seem to always leave it out of my daily equation.
- eat clean and be healthy
- drink 1 liter of water a day (minimum)
- work towards my passion and find what I want to do in life
- break the rules and live a little