Mar 13, 2011

Day 2- Floral

DSC_0134
DSC_0135
DSC_0137
DSC_0142
DSC_0143
Zara dress, Buffalo Exchange earrings, Coach Poppy purse, Steve Madden sandals
I recently got my favorite floral maxi dress hemmed at a tailor in Little Saigon. The only down side was that it cost $10! I thought that was a bit much for a dress I scored for $15 at Zara. However, when I picked up the dress yesterday... IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! They did an amazing hemming job– it didn't even look altered and the best part is that I can wear it with flat shoes. The dress is so much easier to wear now, which is why I immediately grabbed it out of the closet to wear out running a few more errands. On another happy note, I went to the mall today to redeem the money on two Aerie cards a representative handed to me about a month back when I was walking around the mall. The cards have amounts of either $10, $15, $20, or $50 on them, which you find out when you go back to redeem them. I got $10 on both cards, but I had to use them in separate purchases. So in order to stick to my shopping binge but not waste a free $20, I chose a couple basics: a black tank for layering and dusty rose-colored eyelet pj shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...