Mar 14, 2011

Day 3-Knit

DSC_0933
DSC_0942
DSC_0944
DSC_0951
DSC_0947
DSC_0935
DSC_0941
On a Target run to pick up a couple bottles of SmartWater and hand sanitizer. My daily water now comes with the treat of being able to see a duck staring back at me from the inside of my water bottle. If that's not an extra incentive to drink more water, I don't know what is. It's also a 1 liter bottle, and I've peed 6 times so far today. Aside from the water, I spent my day in my favorite slouchy knit sweater that I picked up from UO's 30% off sale. It's cream, slouchy, boxy, and gives me the perfect amount of warmth for the coming spring. I've noticed that I've adopted a penchant for buying clothing that is square or rectangular in shape. I have 4 items (that I can remember off the top of my head) that are square or rectangular: this sweater, a grey boxy cardigan, my graphic print silk top, and my cream sweater shirt, which should all appear quite soon on this blog. So far, I've been pretty good with updating. Then again, it is only Day 3... Now off to do some studying with a tummy full of vegetarian curry wu-mu noodle soup. Mmmm... Yup, dinner was delicious. Am I feeling guilty about not going to work out tonight? You bet.
DSC_0945
Silence and Noise cream sweater, Pins and Needles ruffle tank, Target leggings, boutique ring, necklace from my Dad (bought at an Indian jewelry store in Laughlin), Banana Republic flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...