Mar 12, 2011

40 Day Challenge

DSC_0122
DSC_0106
DSC_0108
DSC_0118
DSC_0119
DSC_0125
In an efforts to initiate more activity on my blog, I've decided to take on the 30 for 30 Remix Challenge, in which you take 30 items of clothing, remix them into 30 outfits and don't shop for 30 days. I changed it to the 40 Day Challenge so I could also give up shopping for Lent. I'm a Buddhist, but I'm doing Lent with my boyfriend. Here are my 40 items, without shoes because I didn't know that shoes were part of the challenge. In choosing my 40 items, I realized that I have WAYYYYY more than 40 items of clothing! I need to stop shopping!!! Today, March 12, 2011 marks the beginning of my shopping diet.
EDIT: I have obviously failed this challenge since I never reached 30 outfits, but the moral of the challenge is to be creative and work with the wardrobe that you have to avoid unnecessary purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...