Mar 18, 2011

Day 8- Mixed Textures

DSC_0179
DSC_0182
DSC_0181
Express heathered grey sweater, Forever 21 acid wash jeans, BDG heels, grey knitted scarf made by my Grandma
The weather was deceiving today. I looked outside this morning to see cloudy, gloomy skies casting a dark eeriness over the neighborhood. However, I put on the outfit I had planned to wear anyways, even though I assumed that I would probably need a coat as well. Yet when I went into the backyard to snap a couple shots, it turns out that the morning had just the right amount of chilly sunshine! But these pictures are deceiving... I didn't wear those heels to school. And excuse the tired eyes, I stayed up until midnight making chocolate banana bread, and it was too early to be awake.
I tried to mix up the way I usually wear these jeans by pairing it with my favorite sweater. And ta-daa! I got a mix of texture and print! I really like the way the outfit turned out, I like the contrast of the heathered grey knit with the blue acid wash paired with the chunky knit scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...