Apr 2, 2011

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!


carolina-engman_momoko-JJmagazine
carolina-engman_momoko-JJmagazine002
carolina-engman_momoko-JJmagazine004
carolina-engman_momoko-JJmagazine005
IMG_0270p.txt
IMG_0653
p.txt
IMG_1929-738x492

Photo credits to Fashionsquad, Fashiontoast, and Samishome
Some of my recent spring inspiration. I absolutely ADORE Carolina Engman's editorial with Momoko in LA. I love the floral maxi dresses, wide legged pants, sheer fabrics, and leopard print. Rumi Neely's effortless, undone LA style is my ultimate fashion inspiration. Her blog was the first fashion blog I ever read, and I've been hooked ever since. Her ensembles of chunky knit sweaters, thigh-high socks, and perfectly ombre hair is the perfect mix for spring– or any season in fact. And lastly, an adorable picture of Stitch and some cookies that holds its place as my desktop background to add some cheeriness to my stressful days :)
Oh and the title is from a Tyra mail in ANTM (yess it's my guilty pleasure!), which reminded me of when I heard it in a movie a couple years ago, which then referred me back to this quote by Sir Walter Scott.

Oh what a tangled web we weave,

When first we practise to deceive!
Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi. Stanza 17.
Scottish author & novelist (1771 - 1832)
The quote refers to lies, which grow more and more complex and intricate as we continue to lie. But I also feel entangled in a weave of amazing spring inspiration! So much so that I have to keep separate sub-folders of spring inspiration photos haha

1 comment:

  1. woah, i like how inspired you are and how you tie this in with a quote that means something to you. And those cookies look nommy! :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...