Apr 4, 2011

Day 17- A New Dress

4-4-11 003
4-4-11 005
4-4-11 006
Forever21 floral dress, Calvin Klein sheer black tank, vintage cross and leaf earrings, Aldo sunglasses, random black socks, Report clogs
4-4-11 008
New dress. Nope, I didn't buy a new dress. My mom was cleaning out her closet last night and voila! I got some new stuff from her little treasure of a closet :D One of the items was this sheer Calvin Klein tank top, meant to be layered under or over other clothing. I chose to layer this little number under my favorite floral dress to embrace this sunny Monday. My floral dress and clogs is kind of my go-to outfit when it's sunny and I'm feeling lazy. One of my favorite pieces that I got from her is a beautiful cream crocheted top with a scalloped hem o_o I ADORE it. Sorry for the suuuper boring backgrounds, I've been trying to update as frequently as possible so sometimes it means photos on campus... And it's not very pretty, but I'm trying! Also, thanks to Sarah Carmella Bumacod for always being so willing to help me take my blog photos :]
In other news, I'm feeling pretty close to ditching the 40 outfits idea. I originally decided to do it in an attempts to get myself to blog more, and it worked! I made a flickr account (to which I'm pretty sure I'll have to upgrade to pro now since I reached my 300MB limit -_-) and a lookbook account, so the idea to get me blogging more definitely worked. But I'm SO ready to nix the ugly-background-just-for-the-sake-of-an-outfit-shot thing. I'd prefer to blog as frequently as possible, but to showcase worthy photos of great outfits and artful photography. What do you guys think? :]
In addition, I'm going to be putting together a little Spring giveaway once I hit 15 followers! So please follow me! It's greatly appreciated to know that someone out there is reading this.
Comment with your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely dress, looks beautiful on you!

    http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the outfit love :) perfect outfit for the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the clogs
    youve got a great blog, keep it up!
    and come visit COSMICaroline to see the ongoing, 4-part, in-depth look at Nashville Fashion Week!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...