Apr 3, 2011

Day 16- Cargo Skinnies!

DSC_0710
DSC_0723
DSC_0724
DSC_0735
DSC_0744

Happening in the Present graphic silk top, Banana Republic grey cargo skinnies and black flats, Cooperative black satchel.
I started off my day with a yummy little vanilla yogurt, strawberry, and almond honey granola parfait. Delicious. Then felt a little guilty when I got Yogurtland in the mid-afternoon... I wore my grey cargo skinnies with my graphic boxy silk tee and my favorite basic black flats. Definitely a comfy way to wear my cargo skinnies. My lovely mom got me these cargoes from Banana Republic! She's the most amazing mom in the world, I love her so much and I don't know what I would do without her. I absolutely adore that store now (thanks to my mom frequent visits to the store lol), they have the best sales, great quality clothing, and the sweetest salespeople. I never thought cargos were an attractive or flattering piece of clothing. But then, cargo skinnies were created and my perception of cargo jeans changed forever lol Oh geez, I started too many sentences with the word 'I'.

2 comments:

  1. Love your pants, so cute!!!Amazing hair!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this outfit, it feels casual but each article complements each other!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...