Apr 3, 2011

Day 15- A Day in Little Tokyo

mms_picture-28
mms_picture-42
0324111127a
mms_picture-27
0324111514b
0324111514
mms_picture-32
0324111516a
0324111514a

these photos are LONG overdue. I went to Little Tokyo with one of my school clubs on March 24 for a cultural experience. Little Tokyo is one of my favorite places to go and wander the stores and shops. Sadly, it was super cloudy that day and threatening rain, so no one brought a camera for fear of the rain ruining the cameras. So I took a cell phone shot of my outfit in front of the Japanese American National Museum, then took some lame shots of my outfit at work XD We went to eat ramen at Orochon Ramen, which is where I met Dylan and Cole Sprouse from The Suite Life of Zac and Cody a year ago lol. The ramen was yummy, but a bit salty, and it came in a HUGE portion! I came nowhere close to finishing. But if you order their Special #2 (the most spicy of ramen orders o_o), the restaurant will donate the proceeds from the order to help Japan! So if you're ever in the area, pop on by and help out Japan :)

c&d.edited
proof of meeting dylan and cole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...