Jul 3, 2011

birthdaaaaay

DSC_0163
DSC_0164
DSC_0178
DSC_0189
I celebrated my 18th birthday on June 30th at Disneyland! I ended up getting an annual pass and I'm planning to go back on Tuesday (at night though, the day time is much too hot!). I was surprised by a few of my friends who came over (with the help of my lovely mom) for a pizza lunch before we left to Disneyland. We ended the night with dinner at Guppy Teahouse and a spontaneous swim in my friend's pool. After coming home from swimming, I was surprised again by my family with an ice cream cake! We sang and cut the cake to find that in place of our much-loved cookies'n'cream ice cream filling... was butter pecan! It was an interesting change, but cookies'n'cream will always have a place in my heart.
DSC_0225
DSC_0239
On Saturday, I met up with my much-missed friend Rachel for lunch at Lazy Dog Cafe and a bit of shopping. She ordered chilaquiles and I got a half grilled cheese sandwich and tortilla soup. Everything we ate was ORANGE– not healthy haha. After some needed bonding time, we met up with two other friends and had cupcakes at Frosted Cupcakery on 2nd street in Long Beach.
Definitely an amazing birthday, I had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...