Jun 24, 2011

graduation

lookbook9
It feels good to have graduated high school. The teen years of my life have come to a close and I could not be more excited to embrace college life. Orientation was yesterday and I signed up for 6 classes of a total of 16 units. I was skeptical of my college at first, but now I've come to terms with the fact that this is where I'm supposed to be and that the scholarship I received will be the most beneficial here. I'm also pretty excited for my classes:
  • Comparative World Literature
  • Lifespan Human Development Lecture
  • College of Liberal Arts- Intro to the Learning Community
  • Journalism- Intro to Mass Communications
  • Math 109
  • Listener's Approach to Music
The best part is that all my APs knocked out 21 credits of my GEs! I'm entering college with more than a semester under my belt, I'm so ecstatic!
hype my look on lookbook?

2 comments:

  1. congrats!!!! love your dress and what a beautiful lei. it's great that youve got all those credits done too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! i'm happy for you jessica wu! :]
    you worked so hard and you deserve each of those 21 credits XD

    and i really love how active you are with your blog!

    keep it up and enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...