Jun 22, 2011

one year closer...


lookbook6
This is the perfect denim shirt. I've been subconsciously hunting for one since last spring, and I stumbled upon this one at Banana Republic a couple weekends back. It was on sale for $23 then with an additional 30% off! In the end, I got this baby for $16! So I cuffed the sleeves and paired it with my go-to black ruffled shorts (that looks like a skirt without giving away any modesty in wild winds) and my Report clogs. If you'd like to, HYPE my lookbook outfits by clicking the HYPE button on any of my lookbook photos on the right sidebar :]
On an even happier note, it's my 18th birthday next week! I have NO idea what to do so if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them. I've been an avid lover of Jeffrey Campbell shoes for years; I particularly lusted after the JC Charli C clogs last year, but sated my desire with a more affordable pair of Report clogs. Now I have my eye on a pair of nude or cognac Joe's Jeans Brenda V wedges, Aldo's Barberis flat boots, and the Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Platforms. Too much shoe candy! Not enough money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...