Jul 12, 2011

Cool Shades

DSC_0525 DSC_0502 DSC_0542 DSC_0506 DSC_0458 DSC_0521 DSC_0547
Foreign Exchange boxy rust tee, PacSun denim mini, straw boater hat from a random boutique, gifted F21 owl necklace, Steve Madden gold tone sandals
Snapped these photos over the weekend at a park in Cerritos. I was searching for different backgrounds for my blog and I remembered this park from my childhood. When I was a kid, I used to go to the pool for swimming lessons at this park so I remember running around this park afterwards as I waited for my mom. It was nostalgic to walk around this park and discover all these great places for photos: textured trees, brick walls, and nicely shaded trees.

1 comment:

  1. love hte last picture! so cute :)
    your hat is adorable too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...