Jul 16, 2011

Ripples in the Wind

1 2. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I finally got a chance to take some pictures during my visit to the Cerritos Library. This is by far one of the most gorgeous libraries that I've ever been to, and it's surrounded by the Cerritos Sculpture Garden, an amazing water fountain, and lush greenery. I'm wearing a beautiful Alythea camel-colored long tail skirt that I got for my birthday from my close friend Rachel. I paired it with a vintage crochet top and pearl hairpins, earrings from Banana Republic, my go-to Report clogs, and a jaw-dropping Christian Dior handbag that I received from my parents for a birthday/graduation gift! It's absolutely stunning; close-up shots coming soon.


2 comments:

  1. ahhh your skirt is so beautiful! i love the color of it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ADORE everything in your outfit, from the gorgeous earrings, to the crochet top, to the skirt and the shoes! Love your blog!

    ~Cristina
    http://alovelyfascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...