Jul 10, 2011

Turning Tides


DSC_0744 DSC_0739 DSC_0758 DSC_0750 
Express white burnout tee, GAP tribal shorts, vintage pearl hairpin, self-made woven bracelets
Happy Birthday to my little brother Alex! :) Today was my brother's special day so we took him and a bunch of his friends to Huntington Beach with loads of pizza, drinks, and chips. The natural lighting is AMAZING at the beach, I couldn't believe how great everything was lighted. Before I took off, I got a chance to snap some quick outfit shots, mainly to showcase my new GAP shorts that I got the best deal on. Yesterday, I was at the mall shopping for a gift for my brother. I went inside GAP at my mom's suggestion and came face-to-face with one of the most amazing sales I've seen all year. It was markdown after markdown after markdown plus addition 50% off all sale items! I got these mint, black, and white tribal shorts, a 70's-inspired flouncy denim skirt, and the most comfortable skinny flared jeans at unbelievable markdowns! Everything I got... was less than $10 each. I almost died of satisfaction MUWAHAHAHA. I love shopping and feeling utterly triumphant without a hint of guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...