May 9, 2013

Stripes & Florals

stripes-and-florals1
Urban Outfitters cardigan, Banana Republic striped top, F21 floral skirt, Jeffrey Campbell Litas, Topshop tie-dye socks
stripes-and-florals2
stripes-and-florals5
stripes-and-florals3
One thing I love about taxes... are tax refunds. And that's how I got these JC Litas (which everyone and their mom has – I know. But I couldn't resist!) I'm loving stripes and florals for spring, but I gave the trend a twist by using a darker, more muted color palette so it would fit in to the transitional phase from this weird gloomy weather to a warm, sunnier spring. I wore this to grab a latte and pastry at Urth Caffe, which is quickly becoming a favorite spot of mine.
While I snapped these photos at the Urth Caffe on Melrose, I also stopped in at the Urth in the Arts District on Hewitt and found that the infamous wings were removed! So sad! How many bloggers have snapped OOTDs in front of those wings? Suddenly they're gone... Now it's just a beautiful memory that exists only in photographs (a little too melodramatic?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...