May 26, 2013

All Aboard!

All-Aboard1
Free People lacey denim shorts  |  Calvin Klein silk blouse  |  Banana Republic Lanah wedge
All-Aboard2
All-Aboard3
All-Aboard4
All aboard my vintage red train!
I bumped into this bright red vintage train museum while at brunch in Seal Beach yesterday. Whenever I'm in the area, I love heading to brunch at The Crema Cafe. Granted the cafe's small size and limited staff makes for quite the wait, but that just makes it all the more quaint and endearing. Speaking of endearing, during the wait, I met the cutest little french bulldog puppy named Tucker! He was waiting for his family to finish their brunch at a nearby cafe. Have you noticed the plethora of bloggers owning french bulldogs lately? Especially pups! 

Now that my semester is finally over, I promise to be updating my blog more often! As a college student double majoring in fashion merchandising and public relations, it's a tad difficult to consistent update while balancing work and an internship. To be a student blogger, like Jessica Wu of Fascination Drop, Amy Lee of Vagabond Youth, and Nica Yusay of Unleashed Beauty, is amazing! Am I right?

Follow me on instagram: @jessicaswu for daily updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...