May 23, 2013

Getting Festive with It

5
3
2
Free People lacey denim shorts, vintage blouse, DeJaVu lace cardigan, Jeffrey Campbell suede Litas, Topshop socks

A few weeks back – as I was going through Coachella withdrawals – I styled a few potential looks for if I was at Coachella. Then I proceeded to run through open fields and plains whilst playing my own festival style music through the open window of my parked car – just kidding.

On a more upbeat note, I made my own head chain. It was surprisingly fun and simple to construct.
If you're interested, email me at jessicawu@jemappellemoi.com to place an order. For $5/head chain, you can't really go wrong (prices increase if you wanna get fancy with them, i.e. embellishments, hanging chains, mixed metals, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...