May 30, 2013

Urth Angel

wings
wings1
ThreadSence maxi dress (similar ones here)
If you follow me on Instagram (@jessicaswu), you know that I'm a bit of a caffeine addict. So being based 20 minutes from LA makes access to Urth Caffe all too easy. I love their variety of  organic lattes and their green tea tiramisu is to die for. Until recently, these graffiti wings were located just outside the Urth Caffe in the Arts District on Hewitt. Much to my dismay, during my last visit, I found that the wings (and all the amazing graffiti art) had been removed.
Personally, I really enjoy seeing graffiti art (emphasis on the art). I feel that it truly embodies and represents the city of its locale. That being said, San Francisco has the best graffiti art by far. Visit the Mission District and see for yourself if you don't believe me (then stop in Philz Coffee for a Mint Mojito Coffee and Tartine for a Hazelnut Tart while you're there)!

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much I miss Urth!!! Great pics cutie!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...