Oct 18, 2011

Madewell Lovin'

Alexa Chung for Madewell
alexachung4
alexachung3
alexachung2
alexachung1
Madewell Looks
photos from Madewell's website, edited by myself. Please do not use images without credit.
I'm in LOVE with the Alexa Chung for Madewell's collection. The collection is full of comfy, edgy pieces that look so easy to incorporate into anyone's wardrobe. Silky polka dot button-ups? Chunky comfy knits? Velvet shorts? Suede motorcycle jacket? Pink button-up high-waisted shorts? Leopard wedge boots? Silk pajama separates?! PLEASE. These pieces are definitely closet staples that will transcend trends to become classics necessities. Seriously, it look all my self-control and a repeated chant of 'I am no longer employed... I am no longer employed..." to get my out of that store with my wallet intact. But have no fear, I will be back. I have made a promise to keep my wallet firmly closed until Black Friday (looking for a clothing rack to showcase my fall essentials on, a food processor, and that perfect wide-brimmed hat), especially since I made some amazing purchases over Columbus Day weekend, stay tuned for pictures and possible a video.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...