Oct 12, 2011

Aspirations


DSC_0066
Last week, the October issue of Dig magazine at CSULB was published. I was so excited for it to come out because I was given the opportunity to write a restaurant review on Long Beach's Coffee Cup Cafe. However, I was horrified to find that they got my name completely wrong. Jessica Wu didn't write it... but Jennifer Wu. Can you imagine my horror? To put all that effort, time, and money into a story to not even get your name on it? I immediately wrote to the editor, who profusely apologized and edited the story's online version. She was sincere about it, so honestly there was nothing I could do but make amends and deal with it. What's done is done and I believe I learned a valuable lesson. All in all, life has a strange way of teaching you lessons and giving you different perspectives on issues.
On a happier note, I wrote a fashion story on the schizophrenic SoCal weather for The Union at CSULB. If you go there, or know someone who goes there, try to pick up an issue and let me know how you like my story!
So I leave you with a sneak-peak photo from my trip to Pasadena. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...