Oct 20, 2011

Fall Lust List

Fall Accessories 2
Photos courtesy of Madewell.com
First Frost Circle Scarf
Alexa Chung Zowie Boots (currently sold out, this is the link to the metallic version)
My fall accessories lust list. I'm dreaming of warm knits encircling my neck and head in the form of a knit turban headwrap and Madewell's mustard-colored circle scarf, throwing some polished hardware around my neck over with a silk button-up, adding a touch of bohemian edge with a felt wide-brimmed fedora, and stomping it out with some statement footwear. I swear my daily (and subconscious) thoughts are being consumed by all the possibilities for fall fashion. Just my luck when SoCal decides to mock my eagerness to break out my sweaters and boots by dishing out 80 degree+ weather this week. Oh well, I'll take it as an invitation to soak up these last bits of summery sunshine (or so we think....)
I'm currently coveting these new accessories from Madewell, along with the Alexa Chung for Madewell Collection. I know that everyone in the blogosphere adores Alexa Chung and her immpeccable style (honestly, who doesn't? Just watch her Madewell video and you'll instantly be converted). Everyone in the blogophere also owns a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Litas, regardless I love them all the same. I've been eyeing them for months since they made their first debut, but I could never take the plunge and buy a pair (*hintcoughhint*). But honestly, I think if I did take the plunge to get either the Litas, Zowie Boots, or Leopard Madee Loafers, it would be effortless to put together a chic outfit. The shoes are so much of a statement piece that I could see myself just wearing black skinnies and a white tee and I'd be good to go.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...