Oct 26, 2011

Knit Goodness

DSC_0513
DSC_0515
DSC_0521
DSC_0516
Ann Taylor sweater (from my mom), GAP 1989 black shorts, UO necklace, random black thigh high socks, Aldo black wedges
If you're an avid reader of my blog, you'll have noticed that I often talk about my mom's closet being a treasure trove of classic pieces and amazing jewelry– and I haven't changed my mind. I found this tan-colored crochet-detailed sweater last week and I kid you not, as soon as I saw it I gasped, ripped off my shirt, threw on the sweater, and jumped for joy. IT WAS PERFECT (so perfect in fact that I do not get to keep it, I am simply "borrowing" it). Since I'm going on a self-imposed 'shopping diet' until Black Friday, my mom's closet is more than consolation during this period of so-called deprivation.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...