Oct 11, 2011

A Little Bit of Grunge

DSC_0210
DSC_0198
DSC_0202
DSC_0184
DIY shredded tee, American Apparel tie-dyed bandeau, gifted turquoise gem necklace, gifted silver summer cuff, GAP 1989 black shorts, Aldo black wedges
DSC_0195
I was recently inspired by the 90s grunge movement, particularly after discovering Jean Greige's blog. With this inspiration in mind, I figured that it was the perfect time to break out my silver hammered cuff that I received in Jessica Wu's Silver Summer giveaway. I received both a necklace and cuff from her, as you'll remember from this post. Ever since I received it, I thought it would be great in an edgier outfit. So it made its debut with my DIY shredded tee, tie-dyed bandeau, and Aldo wedge heels.
One of my favorite hairstyles lately is this fishtail braid. It's rather time-consuming, but not at all difficult and it results in a beautifully detailed braid. If you're interested, check out [one of the many] tutorials here. This video is more of a plait, so to make it a more detailed fishtail, I grabbed smaller pieces of hair.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...