Sep 14, 2011

Shopping Extravaganza- South Bay

DSC_0704
DSC_0702DSC_0693DSC_0677DSC_0689
DSC_0672
DSC_0640DSC_0636DSC_0651
DSC_0370
These photos are from my mid-summer days that I leisurely spent shopping with my aunt and cousin (pictured). Our shopping trips spanned from Costa Mesa and Rowland Heights to Torrance and South Bay in search of consignment stores, Marukai Markets, and asian gift shops. We popped into Yogurtland for their Sanrio event and snapped photos at their 'Photo Op' with the Sanrio characters. For lunch we ate at Vince's Spaghetti in South Bay where I had the BEST spaghetti and meat sauce of my life. It was so simple, spaghetti al dente with their infamous meat sauce and a side of garlic bread. It just goes to show you that simplicity is best. Their menu had only three items: spaghetti, ravioli, and lasagna, but boy did they knock those dishes out of the park. My cousin even attempted to eat off my plate, it was THAT GOOD. Not only is the spaghetti of South Bay delicious, but their consignment stores are astounding. I scored TWO Betsey Johnson slip dresses at a South Bay consignment store called 'Second Time Around' for (wait for it)...... $10 A PIECE! From a retail price of $80 down to my $10 purchase, I say thank you to the rich ladies of South Bay. The polka dot number appeared on one of my Las Vegas posts, and the floral dress will be making its appearance very soon.
One piece of advice for the day: The grass is never greener on the other side; make the best of what you have and live it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...