Sep 22, 2011

Living the College Life

1
23456H&M polka dot blouse, GAP 1989 black shorts, Urban Outfitters trap ring, Aldo boots
7
89141516
DSC_1247
DSC_1248
DSC_1253
IMG_0466
IMG_0471
Photo 690
IMG_0480
17
If you couldn't already tell... I'm now a freshman at CSULB! I was asked to do a post about my 'college life', so voila. CSULB has campus signs on all four corners of the campus (and then some), and it is the size of THREE DISNEYLANDS! Talk about leg muscles right? CSULB has one of the only pyramids in the U.S. and the best gym I've ever been in. The Student Recreation and Wellness Center is one of my favorites places on campus (and also where I spend my 3 1/2 hours gaps), it's completely free to students who already pay for it in their tuition and it's packed with various workout machines, a basketball court, racquet ball courts, a rock wall, beach volleyball court, swimming pool, indoor track, yoga rooms, and tons of classes you can sign up for. In terms of my classes, I'm taking a total of 16 units (6 classes) Monday- Thursday. I'm taking classes like Human Development, Comparative World Literature, Journalism 101- Intro to Mass Media, Listener's Approach to Music, College of Liberal Arts (C/LA which is like an 8 week orientation class to get you immersed into college), and Math 109. There are so many options for food on campus (and Cha for Tea across the street, I love this place) that I'm not surprised how freshman pack on the pounds. But I am determined to stay healthy and fit as a college student! So I'm packing healthy lunches and visiting the gym daily when I'm at school. In all honest, I love my school and now I know that everything truly happens for a reason. GO BEACH!
Since it's a bit difficult to lug my D3000 around campus, I included a couple "Life on the Go" iTouch photos I took. I'm thinking of making a weekly "Life on the Go" post on how life at CSULB is. Pictured from my iTouch are shots of me in the library studying, my favorite pick-me-up: a Starbucks Iced Black Tazo Tea sweetened with soymilk (it always makes my day), relaxing and studying in the Student Union's atrium with a Robeks smoothie, and a photo of me en route to school wearing my first make-up investment– Urban Decay's 24 Hour Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, which I LOVE.
In addition, I included a photo of my new UO trap ring, which I have been wearing obsessively since it arrived in the mail. It was a great deal, and I can wear it so many different ways (love it!).
Lastly, always remember to eat a wholesome breakfast! I love waffles topped with fresh strawberries, full of grains and fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...