Sep 28, 2011

Happy 1 1/2 Birthday to my blog! (and thank you to my readers)

First off, Happy Birthday to Je M'appelle Moi blog! It's my blog's 1 1/2 year birthday and I couldn't be more happy with the place that it is in now.
Blogging has been a real journey for me, from figuring out the processes of taking and editing photo and adjusting html to creating a certain aesthetic for my blog. I love blogging; it's my way of branching out and being creative with my takes on fashion. It's something I look forward to doing every day (if I don't post daily, then I'm editing photos and prepping for future posts). Blogs and blogging are essential parts of my daily life, I'm either working on stuff for my blog or I'm reading other amazing fashion blogs (like this one that I'm currently obsessed with!)
Now onto you guys... I recently discovered how to monitor how many people view my blog. Turns out, I'm receiving views throughout North America and in Alaska and Eastern Europe! It's rather surprising to see how many views my blog is receiving per post and overall by the day. So I wanted to say, thank you to everyone who's been reading my blog. I really appreciate it. I've been blogging for the past 1 1/2 years (gosh I can't believe it's been over a year now!) just because I love fashion and writing about how I interpret new fashion trends. So to see how many people actually look at my blog is really breathtaking and motivating. I'm looking forward to my blog's 2nd birthday in March, but until then HAPPY 1 1/2 YEAR BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG :) Thank you to you all for reading my posts about my daily outfits, triumphant shopping finds, random tidbits and facts about my life, and just how I've changed throughout the course of my blog.
Photo 709
Some recent developments in my life include:
~ I'm now a contributor for CSULB's weekly student-run publication The Union
~ I'm a writer for CSULB's monthly Dig magazine (keep an eye out for a Dig-related October post!)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoying reading your blog and looking forward to your next post every time. Love your fashion and writing style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...