Nov 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! 
This is one of my favorite holidays because it's centered around love, food, and gatherings. No matter one's ethnicity, age, or gender, everyone has the ability to be thankful and surround themselves with the people they love and cherish. It's on this day that I have to remind myself to not focus so much on materialistic desries (which I know we as fashion bloggers cling to dearly), and remember all the blessings we've been given each day and to be thankful for them.
This year, I want to give thanks for my Mom. She is the most wonderful, loving, caring, and selfless person, who wouldn't hesitate to search heaven and earth for something if she knows it's make us happy. She's always trying to better herself, which amazes me because I already see her as the most efficient multi-tasking, quick-learning, always optimistic super mom. I'm grateful that I can always go to her for anything, whether it be serious issues or silly chats. She'll always listen to me, even if I have to follow her around the house as I yap away, and she never hesitates to give me the advice I need to regain my composure in tough situations. I feel so blessed to be her daughter, and although I give thanks for her every day, I want to especially make it known on this day that I love my mom with all my heart and that she's the one I'm most thankful for.
DSC_0910
I love you mom! Thank you for everything.

2 comments:

  1. i hope you had an awesome thanksgiving! you look so much like your mother, it's uncanny!
    beautiful ladies :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you jessica :) That's such a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...