Nov 20, 2011

The Golden Hour

1
2
3
4
Deena & Ozzy black wool hat, Banana Republic navy tank, GAP burgundy skinny cords, BDG cardigan, Report clogs
"Stop! In the name of love..." That was what came to mind when I saw the STOP sign in the road. I'm glad that SoCal still produces beautiful lighting during the golden hour, it's just one hour early during Autumn. The burgundy/maroon color is my favorite color for Autumn and Winter, it offers a nice amount of color while keeping it toned down and easy to style for the colder climate.
This is currently my favorite hat! I've been lusting after a black wide-brimmed hat for a while now, and I found the perfect Deena & Ozzy one at Urban Outfitters during their Veteran's Day sale. Obviously I haven't really been abiding my by self-imposed 'no shopping until Black Friday' ban, but ehhh with such good deals what are you going to do? Fashion is my guilty pleasure...
Check out my blog later this week for the official Giving Thanks giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...