Nov 15, 2011

Brunch

8
1
2
3
5
7
Forever21 plaid shirt, GAP shorts, UO sheer tights, Vera Wang OTK socks, Deena & Ozzy platform wedges
The biggest plus of a cancelled class is getting to have brunch with my mom. Long Beach has tons of delicious eateries, but we chose to give the Coffee Cup Cafe a second visit after initially noticing a picture of a drool-worthy veggie scramble on That's Chic.
Speaking of That's Chic, I received the Qing Hua Diana F+ Lomography camera a couple weeks ago and I'm dying to go get some film so I can try it out! Thank you again to Rachel and Lomography for gifting me my first film camera!!
I'm contemplating doing a 'haul' video about all my recent 'holiday' buys during the Columbus and Veteran's Day sales. What do you think?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...