Aug 8, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Solitaire crochet top, random denim cut-offs, Aldo sunglasses, Forever21 gifted owl necklace, H&M metal and cord bracelets
For me, summer means sunshine, sunglasses, warmth, days spent on the water, and unique crochet pieces. Last week, I went on vacation to Las Vegas with my family. I adore Vegas, I've been going since I was a bun in the oven. Over the span of my 18 years alive, I've been to Vegas over 50 times. I've always loved the luxurious, relaxed atmosphere of Vegas. But no worries, I don't gamble, party, or indulge in any of the bad stuff related to Vegas, I just sleep in, shop, walk down The Strip, swim, relax, and take lots and lots of photos. On this trip, our main purpose was to visit Lake Mead to take out our jet-skis! As soon as we arrived at the lake (about 35 minutes north of Vegas), my mom and I ran around the lake to snap these shots before the 115 degree heat melted my composure off and forced me into the cool water. In heat over 100 degrees, you're sweating bullets on every inch of skin and you really don't want to eat a thing, so perfect for losing weight lol
Prior to this trip, I really didn't know how beautiful a desert background could be. If only the heat could be a bit more bearable.
With every post I make, I'm going to include one of the random little daily things that make me happy.
#1 Getting your hair into the perfect bun at the beginning of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...