Aug 17, 2011

Sweet Tooth

DSC_0068
DSC_0072
DSC_0081
DSC_0067
DSC_0065
DSC_0060
Happiness in your tummy can sometimes mean a little guiltiness in your mindset. Who doesn't have a sweet tooth? For us girls, I know that sugar (especially chocolate) creates a sort of internal satisfaction and bliss that lasts at least an entire day. These treats are red velvet whoopie pies and salted chocolate caramel squares from Starbucks, and some homemade espresso chocolate chip cookies courtesy of moi. The tomato turkey pesto mozzarella paninis are from a girls' day brunch that I hosted for some of my girlfriends before we left to college. (Like my asian plates? ;)) It was a delicious and memorable day that we finished off with nutella strawberry banana crepes. Mhmmmm :) This summer has been filled with scrumptiously delectable sweet treats. But I haven't always been able to eat them all when all I can do is drool at the images on the Food Network and Cooking Channel. Ahhh if only...
But if you want to be able to create your own sweets, check out Emboîté, my cousin Brian and his girlfriend Liz's wonderful macaron blog, which they fill with macaron recipes and plenty of other baking creations.

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMMMM so yummyyy.. the first pies look lovely, and sodoes that panini ! gahhh

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...