Aug 12, 2011

The Basics

DSC_0124
DSC_0129
DSC_0132
DSC_0136
DSC_0139
DSC_0141
DSC_0143
DSC_0144
DSC_0145
DSC_0162
DSC_0164
Hong Kong-style cuisine is really quite delicious. Whenever my mom, my brother, and I are in the area, we always try to eat at Cafe Spot. I love their chicken cutlet with pasta and cabbage, Hong Kong-style pancakes (those circular pancakes in the corner of the menu), and their boba milk tea that they serve in glass jars. After lunch at Cafe Spot, we went to Old Town Pasadena to do a bit of shopping. However, I refrained from any purchases. The highlight of my day though, was finding PAULETTE'S MACARON SHOP! I'll do a special, separate post for that very soon.
Sometimes simplicity is best. This Solitaire crochet tank is starting to become a staple in my wardrobe. I've worn it twice in Vegas and thrice back in SoCal. Sometimes pairing your favorite pieces together effortlessly just makes for an easy, breezy outfit. Favorite clogs, favorite black shorts (that looks like a skirt), and a new unique crochet staple piece. Top it off with some Starbucks Shaken Black Tazo Tea and I'm good to go.
I'm a girl that sometimes just needs her "me-time" in quietm peacefulness with those basic comforts. Yet here and there, spices of spontaneity liven things up nicely from time to time.
Random thing that makes me happy:
#2 I love it when I go to Starbucks and they get my favorite Tazo tea drink perfectly shaken with sweetener and soy milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...