Dec 9, 2012

A Studded Holiday

A Studded Holiday

I've forgotten how satisfying coordinating looks on Polyvore is. Sure I'm supposed to be studying for finals right now, but taking a break on Polyvore is immensely gratifying. 
Right now I'm completely infatuated with these Zara flats. They're perfect in every way – the crazy studded embellishments, block heel and pop of black on the ankle strap. This is how I'd love to style it if once I get my hands on them. I'm combining a lot of my favorite textures at the moment: crushed velvet, thick knit sweaters, brocade, studs (always a must) and sequins.
Can you believe how quickly the holidays are approaching? It seems like it's really flying by this year. I'm not sure if it's because of how busy I've been as of late, but it seems like a lot of people feel the same way as well.
What's on your holiday must-do list?
As soon as finals as over, I have a full list of things I need to do:
  • Bake Try to bake my first homemade apple pie
  • Try to test out my list of accumulated recipes (kale, potato & sausage soup, quinoa salads, whole wheat raspberry dark chocolate bread, the list is endless)
  • Enjoy a peppermint mocha while cozied up in knit scarves, beanies and sweaters galore
  • Bake gingerbread then make a gingerbread house
  • Make homemade hot cocoa with a peppermint candy cane
  • Holiday shopping for my beloved family and friends
  • Read tons of books (My must-read list has been adding up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...