Dec 27, 2012

The Moments

christmas1
christmas2
christmas3
christmas4
christmas5
christmas6
On me... Ruche dress, J. Crew necklace Jeffrey Campbell Tardys (from the NastyGal sale!)
On Michelle... Forever 21 dress and sweater, J. Crew necklace, Banana Republic Ivanna heels
I hope everyone had a merry merry Christmas. I spent the holidays with my family and snapped these outfit shots with my cousin Michelle (check out her instagram here!) before the real festivities began.
This Christmas sparked some reflective thoughts. I think everyone always has those pivotal, key moments or events in their lives that mark the point of real changes. For me, it's been my annual family Christmas parties. While I progressively grow older every day, I don't quite notice it until I reflect back on the different nature of each Christmas party. I believe that change is measured by the noticeable differences between the past, present, and predicted future. It's in these moments that I realized the significance of how I'm growing older and changing. It's a humbling realization, compelling me to cherish each of these moments that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...