Nov 28, 2012

Adieu

touch-of-grunge1
touch-of-grunge3
touch-of-grunge4
touch-of-grunge2
I think deep down inside of me, there's a 90's girl trying to break free and ooze out all over my outfit selections. I find myself gravitating towards plaids, flannels, distressed denim, platform boots and those mini vintage back packs quite often. While this was an outfit from warmer days, I found it fitting to post as a welcome adieu to the heat wave.
(Did you catch that? Welcome adieu – kind of a contradiction, but true nonetheless)

Can you guys feel the holidays creeping up? I can't believe it's nearly December – time for chilly December days, warm lattes, cozy flannels, thick knits and twinkling lights. I'm most excited for the nearing end of this semester so I can fully indulge in all things Christmas, including tackling my Christmas list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...