Nov 26, 2012

Denim on Metallic

denim-on-metallic1
denim-on-metallic2
denim-on-metallic3
denim-on-metallic4
Madewell denim shirt, metallic skirt, and flatform shoes; J. Crew necklace
denim-on-metallic5
I've never really liked being too matchy-matchy with my outfits – like looking extremely feminine or looking too prim and proper. One of the reasons why I love this metallic skirt is its unexpected versatility. At first glance, it looks like a very festive skirt that is well-suited for holiday occasions. But I love to mix it up by pairing it with a rustic denim shirt to counter the femininity of the skirt. 
Since I worked a long shift on Black Friday, I didn't really go shopping (nor was I really conscious enough to shop), but I did order some wine-colored JC Tardy platforms from Nasty Gal yesterday. I am overwhelmingly excited for them to arrive – will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...