Nov 23, 2012

Autumn Rust

autumn-rust1
autumn-rust2
autumn-rust3
autumn-rust4
autumn-rust5

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, food and great company. I've been a bit (or a lot... sorry) absent on the blog lately. I've had a rough time balancing school and work and blogging. I'm going through a bit of a transitionary period in my life, with figuring out my priorities and finding a happy medium between school and work, while still taking the time to breathe and enjoy life. I try to plan out every part of my day to maximize all my hours, yet I realize how doing so makes it easy for me to miss the chance to enjoy the little moments in the day. So the lesson is: Seize the day and make every moment count, but don't forget to breathe and enjoy each day. After all, you only get so many Novembers in your life – it's a shame to get so caught up in daily tasks and forget to stop and enjoy the Autumn leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...