May 28, 2011

Into The Pleats of Spring

DSC_0218
DSC_0231

DSC_0194
DSC_0226
DSC_0213
This is the skirt of my dreaaaaaaaaams! I've adored the pleated midi skirt since I first saw them on Dylana and Natalie's blogs. My absolute favorite was this one: a peach-colored pleated midi skirt with optimum twirliness. I spent hours skimming through yesstyle (where Dylana got her skirt), threadsence, forever21, UO, and nastygal in search of the perfect skirt. I found this one at H&M today at South Coast Plaza mall and splurged. Despite my initial giddiness, I was a bit hesitant on the skirt when I got home. However, a mini dress up session and photoshoot quickly erased all doubt from my mind. I'm absolutely in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this skirt! It's the perfect addition for spring (and it is so fun to twirl in).
Foreign Exchange polka dot blouse, H&M peach pleated midi skirt, boater hat from a random boutique, Victoria's Secret bralette, Report clogs


1 comment:

  1. i LOVE THIS! so adorable.
    this is gorgeous with the polka dots :]

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...