May 11, 2011

flowy, billowy goodness


Picture 019
Picture 003
Picture 010
Sparkle & Fade grey cardigan, Express cream tank, Forever21 harem pants, Xhiliration gladiator sandals, vintage earrings, gifted jade necklace from my Grandma <3

Picture 015
Seriously one of the most COMFORTABLE outfits in the world. Billowy cotton harem pants, simple cream tank, boxy grey cardi, and clean and easy accessories. Perfection for an easy, breezy day. I found this outfit tucked away on my flashdrive today– hoorah for rediscovered outfit shots! Today was a good day, I got to sleep in until 10am on a Wednesday due to school testing (of which seniors were exempt) and tonight is the ANTM Finale!!!!
By the way, thank you to everyone who has been commenting. I really appreciate it :) And does anyone know how to install the Facebook LIKE button onto their posts? I spent 2hrs trying to figure it out to no avail. Help me!

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit and I looove dem pants. I'mma have to get me some! *_* I'm sure it will further accentuate my lack of height but I don't curr haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...