May 4, 2011

Coral Floral


DSC_1154
DSC_1167
DSC_1179
DSC_1196
DSC_1203
DSC_1208

Banana Republic floral tank and nude heels, New York & Co. coral cardigan, Vigoss denim shorts, Coach Poppy purse
Time for spring, and time to embrace color! I spent the day with my mom and brother at this new plaza in Monterey Park. We tried this new restaurant called Tasty Garden. OMG their sweet and sour pork cutlets and curry eel fried rice was soo delicious! I wear these shorts ALL THE TIME, yet I don't think I have yet to post them on the blog. And these are actually my prom heels form last year *shhh! hush hush ;)* and I wear them so much. I think it's super practical to buy clothes that have lots of practicality and uniqueness so that you can really get your money's worth.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica you have the NICEST legs.
    And aww, I love that pic of you and Alex :D
    -Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...