May 10, 2011

a dress I can always call home


DSC_1385
DSC_1390

An outfit from last weekend (Easter weekend!). I'm seriously behind on all my posts thanks to AP testing and my everlasting scholarship search. I can't wait for these first two weeks of May to be over! My hair was a mess that day since I hadn't washed it the night before, so I quickly curled it and threw on one of my favorite (yet not often worn) vintage-inspired headband. So with a bad hair day emerged a new hairstyle :) I got a sheer cream polka dot blouse from Foreign Exchange. I can't wait to pair it with bandeaus and shorts during the summer! Sadly, my woven hair piece that my friend Diane did for me fell out yesterday :( May it rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...